5/31/11

Acu-strap band


As my first trimester is about to end, I just found out about this magical thing called Acu-strap band. It uses the science of acupressure to relieve all forms of nausea and vomiting for travelers with motion sickness or preggars with morning sickness.

You can buy this at any pharmacy, me thinks or just pop by SJMC's pharmacy to get one. Cost around RM21.90. I got it for RM17 after discount.

Does it really help? I'm still trying to figure things out. Haven't had any nausea and did not vomit for two days now. But hey, this works even better than a jap. I need a piece of mind and this is it. The little button thingy push the pressure on your wrist to help stop the nausea. Gotta put it at the right pressure or else it might not work, says the instruction.


It doesn't look so cool but at this point, I'm sure fashion style is totally out of the story. Oh, early warning - it will make your wrist itchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment